The Pontiac Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance as an incentive to post-secondary education for full time students originally from the Pontiac area. Scholarships are awarded through the generous contributions of local individuals, businesses and organizations.
France Morissette-Lamarche at 819.647.2962
Friday, August 14, 2020
Pontiac Scholarship Fund
c/o 100 Victoria Ave.
Shawville, QC JOX 2Y0
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be from the MRC Pontiac or the Municipality of Pontiac;
- Be a full time post-secondary student, a secondary V graduate (2020); OR have completed one full semester in a professional training course (continuing education)
- Be registered in a post-secondary program for the following year
- Print and complete the application form
- Attach the following documents (MANDATORY):
- Secondary V students: Secondary IV transcripts and Secondary V (most recent report card)
- College, University or professional training: most recent official transcripts
- Copies of 2019 T4 slips (student, parents and spouse)
- Proof of registration (2020-21 school year)
The Pontiac Scholarship Fund would like to thank our donors for their generous contributions. Because of you, this year, we have 23 – $1,000 scholarships that we will be awarding to students.