The Pontiac Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance as an incentive to post-secondary education for full time students originally from the Pontiac area. Scholarships are awarded through the generous contributions of local individuals, businesses and organizations.
Jaime Christie-Stewart at 819.921.3508
Friday, June 4, 2021
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be from the MRC Pontiac or the Municipality of Pontiac;
- Be a full time post-secondary student, a secondary V graduate (2021); OR have completed one full semester in a professional training course (continuing education)
- Be registered in a post-secondary program for the following year
- Complete the application form
- Attach the following documents (MANDATORY):
- Secondary V students: Secondary IV transcripts and Secondary V (most recent report card)
- College, University or professional training: most recent official transcripts
- Copies of 2020 T4 slips (student, parents and spouse)
- Proof of registration (2021-22 school year)
The Pontiac Scholarship Fund would like to thank our donors for their generous contributions. Because of you, this year, we have 28 – $1,000 scholarships that we will be awarding to students.